KG Hypnobirthing – Platinum
A complete antenatal education course will be delivered to you and your birth partner in the comfort of your own home and at times and days to suit you. The course will be over four sessions. Becky will support you and your birth partner to remove any fear or anxiety you may have and allow you to enjoy your pregnancy. It will help you to plan and prepare for a calm and natural birth.
To help with encouraging a happy and healthy pregnancy our Gold package also includes a free aqua natal course and a free pregnancy yoga course. Both classes are taught by Becky in her weekly timetable, giving you more contact time during your pregnancy.
Becky will also give on-going support via text/phone up to your birth and then for the first year of your baby’s life should you have any questions. Once your little bundle of joy is here Becky will continue this support with a free month of baby swimming lessons, free baby massage course and a free month of mummy & baby yoga.
Included in our platinum package is a free recap closer to your birth date, and should you go on to have another pregnancy after this Becky will deliver a free recap then too.
This course is suitable from 14 weeks pregnant, allowing you to get the most support and advice possible leading up to your birth.
• Private sessions in the comfort of your own home
• 12 hours of teaching over days and times which are suitable for you (evenings and weekends are available)
• Birth Partner included
• Ongoing support via email up to birth and first year of baby’s life (Becky will aim to reply within 24 hours)
• Private recap session closer to your birth date
• Private recap session for second pregnancy (if applicable)
• Copy of KG Hypnobirthing book by Katharine Graves
• Parent-to-be lesson booklet
• 1 x free aqua natal yoga course (RRP £40)
• 1 x free pregnancy yoga course (RRP £40)
• 1 x month of mummy and baby yoga (RRP £38)
• 1 x month of baby swimming lessons (RRP £38)
• 1 x baby massage course (RRP £40)
• KG Hypnobirthing soundtracks
• Access to our closed KG Hypnobirthing Facebook group with independent midwives and fellow hypnobirthing parents